The Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi recently launched a MIUI 12 for its smartphones i.e. Xiaomi, Redmi and Poco phones. MIUI 12 have lot of features. One such feature is Super Wallpapers. Basically, Super Wallpapers are 3D wallpapers of Earth and Mars.
As of now, Xiaomi have launched MIUI 12 for its smartphones only. Here is how you can get Super Wallpapers on any Android phone.
Download & Install MIUI 12 Super Wallpapers on Any Android Smartphone
- Visit this page from your android browser and download the APK file and install it.
- Go to settings and then Wallpapers and Themes or just long press home screen of your android smartphone and tap on Wallpapers.
- Live super Wallpapers should appear here in Wallpapers menu.
- However, if live Wallpapers doesn’t appear here, go to Google Play Store and download and install Google Wallpapers app.
- Open Wallpapers app and scroll down to the bottom. Here you will see Live Wallpapers menu. In Live Wallpapers you will find all the MIUI 12 Super Wallpapers you downloaded.
- Select Super Wallpaper of your choice and apply it on both Home Screen as well as Lock Screen. You are done.