WhatsApp, a feature packed world’s biggest messaging platform adds new features regularly. One such feature is ‘Delete for everyone’ that allows sender to delete a private message or group message so the receipt cannot see it. However, you can read those removed messages by using some third party apps.
Disclaimer: If you are going to use third party apps to read removed WhatsApp messages sent by someone, you should be concerned about your privacy as you need to give access of your WhatsApp notifications. That means, they’ve access of your WhatsApp messages.
How to read deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android?
Here is how you can read deleted WhatsApp messages from your Android smartphone by following these simple steps:
- Go to Google Play Store and download and install WhatsRemoved+ android app.
- Open the app and allow required permissions the app ask for.
- Go back to the app, you will be asked to select the app you want to receive the notifications and detect and save deleted files.
- Select WhatsApp and tap Next
- Now, you are ready to receive every notification on WhatsRemoved+ app you receive on WhatsApp including notifications of deleted messages.
- To see the deleted messages, open WhatsRemoved+ app and select WhatsApp from top bar.
How to read deleted WhatsApp messages on iOS?
As of now, there aren’t any apps to read removed WhatsApp messages for iOS users.
In case you have any other apps or other ways to read removed WhatsApp messages, let us know about it.