According to statcounter, android is the most popular operating system in the world having millions of android apps and games in the Google Play Store. You can now find android in phone’s, tablets, watches and TV’s too. There are many such apps which are available only on android. For e.g. Jio TV or Jio Cinema app where you can watch thousands of movies, latest episodes of TV serials or live cricket match online for free. However, you can run android apps or games on your PC or MAC with the help of emulator.
Steps to Run Android Games/Apps on your PC
There will be many reasons that you want to run android apps or games on your PC or MAC. For e.g. you want to play your favourite android game on big screen, etc.
This step-by-step guide will show you how to run android apps or games on a Windows or MAC by using a free program called Bluestacks. Bluestacks is the best Android emulator for PC.
- Using Bluestacks is very easy. Go to the official website of the Android emulator Bluestacks. Download it.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to download Bluestacks.
- Now, the Android is up and running on your Windows or MAC. On the home page of Bluestacks, click on the search icon at the top and type the name of the android app or game in the search bar to get the app from the Google Play Store.
- Log in using your Google account to download apps from Google Play Store.
- On the home page, you should see the downloaded app there. Double click on the app to run it.
Why would you want to install Android Apps on a Windows PC?
There are many reasons to run Android apps on Windows or MAC. Here are the few.
- To play the Android games for free which are paid on Windows. For e.g. PUBG is paid on Windows while free on Android. Also to play some popular android games which are not available on Windows.
- Watch TV shows, movies, sports on your computer for free.
- Android app developers like to test apps on different devices before launch.
Did you find this tutorial helpful to run your favourite Android apps and games from your PC? Please, let us know with a comment.